Friday, February 27, 2009

Aloha friday!!!








Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting Aloha FridayKailani says:
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link
here. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new blogging friends!
My question is : what's your favorite season.Mine is fall.I am anxious also for spring right now.


7 comments:

janetfaye said...

I love the Spring!!

Momstart said...

I love spring, but I live where Spring does not exhist

Kailani said...

My favorite is winter. I love the cooler weather and being able to bundle up.

Mama Snow said...

I so love the summer! I love all the water sports and hanging outside late in the evenings without catching a chill. So much fir being, "Mama Snow". I am now a follower!

Deb said...

Looking out my window at the cold, wet, dreary day I have to say summer, I can't wait to throw open all the doors and windows and let the country air in!
Thank you for entering my blog candy!
Have a great sunday, Debx

TheAngelForever said...

I love the summer (aside from the bugs and humidity). I think being a teacher in the past is the reason for this.

Justine said...

My favourite has to be winter, especially when you can wrap up and be cosy!
Thank you for joining in my blog candy and good luck!