Thursday, February 12, 2009

Please help me name my blog

I have been wanting to blog forever. I love hearing names to, cute and witty blogs.I am one person who could not just name my blog just anything.It has to be "special",lol. I have alot of info about myself on my profile now.I am so behind on my tech lately.Hence not having a blog yet. My purpose of blogging is to mainly release.I love talking and sometimes my 3 year old doesn't listen.I like when I KNOW someone IS listening. I am also a SAHM who needs to turn some of my hobbies into a little bit of cash.My son is spoiled so anyway I might be able to help my dh would be appreciated,but right now I just wanna talk. I'm from Tn,so Im pretty country and pretty southern. My son's closet beats mine hands down in having designer clothes. Don't throw tomatoes at me but I'm not into shoes either.I am girly however,love polish,lip gloss,pretty nail files etc.
I am way for adoption of course.I love my child and husband.My family is my life.We love God and believe but are not perfect.We believe in prayer.All that being said ,sometimes my mouth needs washed out with soap.

I love making friends.Thanks to some of my ebay friends this last Christmas ,my son had a great Christmas.During this time we barely had enough money for food.They had cut my husbands hours and it had hurt us so bad.He is now working for the same company but in the state below ours so he can work more hours.We are trying to get back on our feet but without my friends via internet ,we would not have made it this Christmas.

I'm sure that's alot about me and if you have any questions ,please ask.If you have any suggestions please share!!! :)

Oh I'm sure I'll make mistakes in grammar and life,I'm nowhere near perfect.

And if I had to chose a blog name that was already used it would have been : All because two people fell in love....

Thanks

8 comments:

Lisa Olson said...

Hi Kimberly,
u r definitely not less of a mommy because u didn't give birth I think you are far more because you have given a child a home and love where it would not have got before. God Bless YOU!!
Now on for names: Daisy Doodles? Truly Scrumptious? Dotty Doodles? Strawberries and Cream? Anyhting Crafty and All About Craft. It's A Craftbugs Life? Kimberly Creates? Kimberly's Crafty Creations?
I will think of some more and get back to you let me know what you Think

Lisa Olson said...

Right so am back..... what about Papertree? or Paper Artistry, Stampalicious, Sweet Delights, Craftalicous, Ribbons, Bows and Buttons, Craftaholics? Self Confessed Craft Addicts? Something Crafty?
So will leave u to ponder.

Stesha said...

Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry.

-Wenda

Real Mom, Real Life said...

SnipsNSnails
"son"shineythoughts
kimmysworld


have fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Eve said...

Hi Kimberly,
My advise to you is that you have to name your blog from your heart. It will never be truely yours if you dont. Keep your mind open to the things you love and it will just come to you.
Can't wait to find out what you come up with.

Alyson (New England Living) said...

Always a tough thing to come up with a name. I actually had one name and then about 8 or 9 months later, changed it. I'm not really sure what your blog is going to focused on, so I don't know if I can help you. Good luck! If I think of any suggestions, I'll let you know.

Tina said...

Thank you so much for joining in my candy give away... good luck Crafty Hugs Tina x

Yaya said...

Just checking out your blog posts to date!

I love fall too.

Winter...blah...go away snow!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

A blog name? Hmmm...I don't know!