Monday, March 2, 2009

Jason Mesnick can SUCK IT!!

So Bachelor fans whatcha think bout that? Oh my blood pressure! Ok Steph was my favorite then Melissa. WTH was with that mess they pulled tonight.Oh he cried worse than his 3 year old son the whole season but doesn't cry when he breaks up with Melissa after proposing? I think I'm beginning to believe the rumors and thinks I smell a rotten rat up in ABC. The more I watched the madder I got.

Wonder what is gonna happen tomorrow night.He gonna change his mind again? He has a funny shaped head anyway.Melissa gf you can do so much better than that.

Oh and Melissa's dress ,the engagement dress,WOW. If I lost about 1000 lbs I would have to get one just like it.

I could handle Jillian and all that lip licking she does better than ABC showing them two smacking on each other tonight.

What do I think about Jason & Molly?? Uhm remember the night they were in the tub..the noises....that's what I think about them.



I can't find a good picture of that dress..If anyone can,please share.

2 comments:

Michelle McGee said...

I could not have said it better myself!

Eudae-Mamia said...

LOL! Excellent post. I'm loving that Melissa is doing so well on Dancing with the Stars.

OK, I can't believe I just typed that last sentence.

Welcome to SiTS! Em