Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Ultimate Blog Party has begun!







Welcome to the Party!
Come have a glass of southern sweet tea with me.We also have wine and cupcakes ,oh and music!!
The Ultimate Blog Party is about building online friendships.
It’s simple to join the fun and lots of ways you can get involved.The Ultimate Blog Party being sponsored by 5 Minutes for Mom!! It runs from March 20th to the 27th. It's the mom blogging event of the year and there are tons of prizes to win. Go check them out and join in on all the fun this week.

About me ,I am a SAHM to a 3 year old son we were blessed with through adoption.I am married to my best friend and this July will be 14 years we will be happily married.We had a long first 10 years trying to conceive our own child.We suffered a few losses but thank goodness they were very early in our pregnancy.I suffer from P.C.O.S . which is the main culprit of our infertility.

We do hope to adopt again,hopefully soon.Adoption is expensive however and it is so hard to save in this day and age in our economy.Pray for us that God will lead us.

I'm new to blogging and am just sticking my feet in.Right now there is no telling what might come out of my southern mouth.I love gardening,scrapbooking,giveaways,cooking,reading and home decor.Im a TWILIGHT FAN ALSO!!! mmmmm Edward!!! Anyway as time goes on I think I might branch off into a couple of blogs a little more organized but while I am learning I figure this would be easier. I have a name in the works,yes I am slow.It has to perfect.As I tell my husband, "do it right,or not at all".

While I leave I'll share a photo,this is one of my favorite pics of my son.He still had his baby curls ,had just turned 2 .We were vacationing in Florida and I took this pic with my Nikon d-50.My son is wearing Gorilla Bear,a designer of custom kids clothing on ebay.

Thanks for stopping by,and please come back for more sweet tea. Don't forget to go join the party!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My hope to win prize list.It's long,I love prizes and surprises!
58~ Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer
89 — $100 gift card to HomeGoods
19~$50 Target gift card
21~$50 Target gift card
22~$50 Target gift card
88 –$40 gift certificate to Carrabba’s Italian Grill
26~$30 gift certificate to Target
USC 56 — 1 (One) $25 Gift Card to Target
118 — $25.00 Old Navy Gift Card
49~Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD and The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook: Budget Friendly Meals Your Whole Family Will Love
41~ Your choice of our Simply Precious Photo Tile Necklace ($110), or our key clasp style Boston Locket ($185)
or
86,60,50,71,-82,intl 18,14,intl 15,intl 23,intl 28,intl 33,intl 35,intl 36,intl 8,USC 2 ,USC 4 ,USC 6, USC 9 ,USC 11 ,USC 12 ,USC 21,72,76,77,79,intl 1,intl-7,92 ,int 16,int19,int,20

13 comments:

☆Willa☆ said...

hello,nice to meet you, I wish I cna help you name your blog.i'm hopping in from UBP.
have fun and enjoy and btw, your li'l boy is such an angel!
My Party Post

Rhea said...

Your son is adorable. Welcome to the blogosphere! And...

I'm here as part of the SITS Welcome Wagon! I've been with SITS for quite a while now.

I've read so many fun blogs, met so many amazing women, and really enjoyed the blogger support system they have set up.

Tiffany and Heather, the founders, are really great. Welcome to the group, SITSta!

The Surrendered Scribe said...

Hi Kimberly, I'm so glad I stopped by during the Ultimate Blog party. I too have PCOS, one of the most severe cases they had seen. i do have two children but I remember the infertility years, the loss, and recently the pain and hormone changes that sent me to early menopause.

Your blog is cute and I am so not creative in the naming department. Looking at your bio, I guess my guess is "In God's Hands" or something like that?

If you have time, I'd love for you to drop by my blog. I am having a book giveaway. You can find me at http://thesurrenderedscribe.blogspot.com

Best wishes on the blog---and everything else!

Amy@UWM said...

Party hopping for UBP! Your son is adorable!

Lynn said...

I'm just hopping over from the party. Your photo of your son with the baby curls is adorable. As for naming your blog, what about "What Pops Out of my Southern Mouth"?

Kris said...

Hi! I found you through the UBP. I enjoyed reading about your experience with adoption and wish you all the best with being able to do it again. What a beautiful thing. Your son is darling!

-Kris
www.JesseKateDesigns.blogspot.com

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hey, Kimberly, thanks for stopping by. I see you joined the UB party too. Wouldn't it be fun if we could all shop together?!

Baba said...

Hi! You are so blessed to have such a beautiful boy. But you know that. Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

Comfort Joy Designs said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

Storm said...

Name your blog after a hobby, an interest, a nickname.

I'm still blog hopping via the Ultimate Blog Party. Nice to meet you.

Joy said...

Kimberly,
Congratulations!
You WON the moss balls and the monogram plaque.
Email me with the color choice for the plaque and your address.

Erin said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog's 100th post give~away! Hugs, Erin

Beth said...

Thanks for stopping by to say hello and to enter my giveaway at Interviews With Friends.